Telstra PhoneWords specialises in phone words, with a 1800 prefix. A call to a 1800 number from within Australia is free to the caller from a fixed line service. The service owner pays the call related costs. 1800 phone numbers are also commonly used as fax lines.
What are 1800 numbers?
- 1800 numbers are ten digit numbers.
- They are known as free call or toll free call services because when dialed from a landline in Australia the call is free for the customer.
- 1800 numbers are an effective and affordable way for your customers and suppliers to connect to your business.
Benefits of 1800 numbers?
- They have greater functionality than a landline.
- They have no cabling requirements.
- A 1800 number can be directed to your fixed line or mobile phone number.
- 1800 Inbound numbers provide you with flexible and tailored solutions for handling incoming phone traffic.
- 1800 numbers can be combined with many extras features and can be tailored to suit your business needs.
If you need more information about 1800 numbers call contact us and we’ll call you back within one business day.