1300 numbers give a consistent point of contact, and saves on marketing costs by using the same number in many forms of advertising. 1300 Australia specialises in phone words with a 1300 number prefix.
- 1300 numbers have ten digits, for example, 1300 287 872.
- Customers can contact you from a fixed line anywhere in Australia.
- 1300 numbers are diverted to a land line or mobile number.
- With a 1300 number your customers can contact you for a low untimed charge.
- Calls for mobile phones will be charged to the caller at a rate determined by their mobile phone carrier.
can be used:
- As a single point of contact, nationwide which can direct your customers to their appropriate office or store location.
- To monitor and measure response to marketing campaigns and improve your return on investment.
- For reporting and managing inbound calls.
- As help desk, call centre or priority customer lines.
Why are 1300 numbers
better than landlines?
- They have more functionality than traditional landlines, which means that they can be combined with other telecommunication services and provide a cost effective solution.
- 1300 numbers can provide insight into a company’s marketing and advertising performance.
- They have no hardware or equipment requirements.
- If you move, a 1300 number has more flexibility than a normal land line. You can take your 1300 number with you anywhere in Australia.