1300 Australia specialises in phone words, with a 1800 prefix. A call to a 1800 number from within Australia is free to the caller from a Telstra fixed line service and a Telstra mobile service. The service owner pays the call related costs. 1800 phone numbers are a great way to encourage customers to call you and a phone word makes your business number even easier to remember.
- 1800 numbers are ten digit numbers.
- They are known as free call or toll free call services because when dialled from a landline in Australia the call is free for the customer.
- 1800 numbers are an effective and affordable way for your customers and suppliers to connect to your business.
- They have greater functionality than a landline.
- They have no cabling requirements.
- A 1800 number can be directed to your fixed line or mobile phone number.
- 1800 Inbound numbers provide you with flexible and tailored solutions for handling incoming phone traffic.
- 1800 numbers can be combined with many extras features and can be tailored to suit your business needs.